OUR LONDON APARTMENT

After living in London for almost a month, we have finally found our flat which will be our home for the next year. It's a one bedroom flat in Angel Islington, which is very convenient for me because it's just 7 minutes walking distance from school (yei!). We managed to decorate the apartment with a very low budget, as we didn't wanted to invest a lot of money if we are not staying in London (who know, perhaps we will). So in our living room we have two amazing big windows and the natural light is amazing for photos, so I hope I can start taking more food photos. I definitely need to buy some cool art work to hang on our walls. I will be posting all the new findings I buy during the year.














2 comments

  1. LLegue aqui desde tu cuenta de Instagram! me encanto! amo tus fotos y tu nuevo hogar es muy bello!
    besos desde Argentina :)
    www.traindevie.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should all material. It is always terrific to run you can expect to express during key phrases with centre in addition to picture quality through this worthwhile material is only established. https://rafleys.com

    ReplyDelete